Why to go
- Go for some much-needed 'me time' have some quiet moments with your loved one, or bond with your friends and family.
- All comforts of a resort but enough seclusion and peace ensured by the vast open spaces and limited number of cottages.
- Calm and serene locality, away from the crowded tourist places. Be with the tranquil nature and appreciate the contentedness of doing nothing.
- Home-style food with farm-grown fruits and vegetables, served with a smile. Relish a sumptuous meal under the canopy of trees.
What to know
- The property is about 45 km (about 1.15 hrs of drive) ahead of Alibaug.
- The last stretch of about a kilometer is unpaved mud track
- Rooms with beach view are based on availability
- As the setting is more natural, carrying a mosquito/insect repellent is recommended.
- The beach near the property is free of any commercial activity and ideal for an evening stroll but not suitable for swimming.
Ideal for :
What to do
A ride on the fisherman's boat can also be organized for a true local experience.
Near by Attractions
Parking, Back-up Generator, Garden/Lawn, Sit-Outs, Study Table, Towel & Toiletries, Shower, Hot & Cold Water, Air Conditioning, Mini Fridge, Indoor Games, Pet Friendly.
Published Tariff :
- Applicable Taxes
- One meal cycle - Lunch, Hi-tea, Dinner and Breakfast
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Food and Cuisines
Cuisine: Punjabi, North Indian
Buffet: Non Veg prepared on request on prior intimation
- Don't be a spoilsport and disturb others. Turn down the volume of your music system post 10 pm.
- As you enjoy your vacation, please be courteous and considerate towards the caretaker
Mumbai: 140 Km, 3 Hr(s): 15 Min(s)
Pune: 180 Km, 3 Hr(s): 30 Min(s)
Bus : You can take a bus from Mumbai to Alibaug. Or take a ferry from Gateway to Mandwa, Alibaug. Ferry charges include a bus ride from Mandwa jetty to Alibaug bus stand. (No ferry service during monsoons). Hire a taxi or Minidor rickshaw (can accommodate up to
Train : The nearest railway stations are Panvel, 85 km away, and Roha, 50 km away, from Alibaug,though travelling by train to Alibaug is not recommended.
Air : The nearest airports are at Mumbai and Pune.
Ask a Question
Very Good and peaceful location... Exactly same as shown in pictures... Value for money... Mango and coconut trees around, give it typical village look. Location and view wise, Old villas are much better than new one. Old one are the same as shown in picture one behind another... Each has one big private balcony.... However new cottages are also good... much clean and updated than old one... But No good view. Food is homely... Good. Only concern is road towards the resort... As you take right turn for the resort from main road, inside 2 km road is very poor, extremely small and rough. If you are planning to go in Rainey season, then inquire about road before visiting.