Why to go
- Enjoy the easiest way to experience free flying
- Experience the thrill and excitement of paragliding without learning it
- It is a joyride with pure fun, excitement, and whatnot!
- An experienced pilot guides you across the sky.
- The training school is APP certified, where international standards for equipment, training & safety are maintained
What to know
- Depending on wind conditions and weather forecasts, ParaGliding happens either in Kamshet or Pavana Lake. You will get to know the exact location and timing one day prior to your flight
- A dedicated safety officer at the flying site; the chief instructor who is a qualified emergency first responder (EFR) and first-aid instructor; and the entire team that is EFR and first-aid certified-all committed to make the flying experience completely safe for you.
Ideal for :
Difficulty Level :
Age Limit: Above 6 years
Tariff: Rs.3,000 per person
Min Pax Required : 2 Pax
Tariff for long weekends and public holidays may be subject to revision. You may be required to pay the difference(if any) a week before Check-In.
- Equipment like the paraglider, harness, helmet, etc used during the session
- Pickup from and drop from Rangoli hotel at an additional charge of Rs 1500/- .The vehicle will either be Car or an MUV.
- Any personal expenses
- Anything not included in Inclusions
- No alcoholic drinks
- As you are going be outdoors most of the time, please carry sunscreen, a cap and your glares
- Carry enough water and snacks to the flying site to last through the day. There is nothing much available around
- Wear comfortable T-shirt, full pants, shoes, and a cap
- Please avoid wearing open sandals and flip flops
- Sometimes, you may need to wait a bit for your turn to come up if the numbers of Guests are more
- Comfortable clothes
- Shoes with ankle support (recommended)
Mumbai : 120 Km, 2 Hr(s): 30 Min(s)
Pune : 50 Km, 1 Hr(s): 30 Min(s)
Bus : Lonavala (the nearest town) is well connected to Mumbai and Pune, with both Government and Private Bus Services operating at regular frequency. Kamshet is about 15 Kms from Lonvala on the Old Mumbai - Pune Highway
Train : From Mumbai, there are many trains available for Lonavala. You can then change to a suburban train for Kamshet. From Pune, you can catch a suburban train to Kamshet
Air : Pune is the nearest airport to Kamshet. For international travelers, Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport at Mumbai is the nearest international airport. Tourist Taxis are easily available from Mumbai Airport to drop you off at Kamshet.