Why to go
- Utilize your weekend thoughtfully and make your day a gripping one by trying bouldering!!
- You are learning a new activity altogether. Enjoy the discipline of climbing on small cliffs and boulders using natural holds.
- If you have a fear of height and want to overcome it, then this activity is definitely your go!
- Bouldering brings your mind and body to work as one; it also builds up stamina and finger strength.
What to know
- You would be given safety tips and techniques along with safety mats. For overhang boulders, ropes would also be provided!
- Falling is obvious, but that’s how you learn, right? Moreover, the tips taught would let you fall safe!
- Expect a possibility of a few scratches and bruises at beginner’s level.
- It teaches you basic thumb rules of independent climbing, helps you achieve balance and right range of motion. Its expert tips and guidance would help you discover your own style to climb.
- It looks easy, but it sure isn’t, keep your mind and body prepared!
Ideal for :
Difficulty Level :
What to do
- Understand the entire activity thoroughly and ask your related doubts before you start.
- Start your climb and follow the instructions
- Spot your own technique by your understanding
- Look down no further than your feet, while you climb. Well, that’s an expert tip!
- Don’t panic if you fall, dust yourself and redo it again!
- Pat your back when you complete it and celebrate
- Bond with people and have fun times
- Explore around!
Tariff for long weekends and public holidays may be subject to revision. You may be required to pay the difference(if any) a week before Check-In.
From 07:30 am To 04:00 pm
- Training lesson
- Actual unlimited climbing experience
- Safety gear
- Personal climbing equipment
- Services of highly experienced instructors
- Travel cost
- Park entry fees
- Any other charges mentioned above
- Comfortable loose pants that can stretch
- Sport t-shirt
- Peak cap
- Climbing shoes- A snug-fit sports shoe with a tapering apex having a sole offering reasonable friction
- Regular Sun Cap or Hat and Hand Towel
- Drinking water (Minimum 2 liters)
- Hydration powder or Energy bars
- Flashlight with spare batteries
- Personal medicines, sun block, and mosquito repellent
- One set of spare clothes.
- Rucksack - Pack all items in plastic bags before packing it in your backpack or rucksack. Please do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- Snacks/ Biscuits, etc
- Wearing Gold and other ornaments
- Carrying large amounts of cash, credit and debit cards
- Carrying many unnecessary items. This will make your rucksack heavy.
Nashik: 172 Km, 3 Hr(s): 30 Min(s)
Pune: 173 Km, 4 Hr(s): 15 Min(s)
Train : Nearest Railway Station is Borivali
Air : Nearest Airport - Mumbai.