Why to go
- Explore the wild forest that connects southern and central forested areas of India giving you best of both the regions.
- Nagzira is home to 49 species of these winged wonders! Nagzira’s resident and migrant Avifauna is enough to thrill any birding enthusiast.
- Spot wild animals such as tigers, leopards, jackals, and sloth bears as they prowl about this forest, lovingly referred to as the Green Oasis of Vidharba.
What to know
- Wildlife safari involves getting up early for morning safaris, travelling on jeeps through rough forest trails, and spending hours in the forest.
- Spotting wildlife, especially tiger, is not guaranteed but, but the prospects are high. Meanwhile, enjoy the beauty of the landscape and other wild animals during the safari.
- Washroom facilities will be limited during the safari.
- Other than the designated areas, you will not be allowed to walk in the forest.
Ideal for :
Difficulty Level :
Where west meets centre...
- In the morning, after you reach Nagpur a pick up from Nagpur railway station or airport is arranged by an AC SUV to Nagzira Wildlife Sanctuary reserve to a 3-star hotel.
- After reaching the resort freshen up, have breakfast and rest for some time.
- At 12:30 pm have lunch and get ready to explore the surrounding areas and nearby attractions
- After exploring, get fresh. Have dinner and lights off.
- Wake up early, and freshen up. After the morning tea, leave for the first round of jungle safari from 6:30 am to 10:00 a.m.
- After the morning safari enjoys the breakfast spread and rest for a while.
- At around 12:30 pm have lunch get ready for the second round of afternoon safari from 3:00 pm to 06:00 p.m.
- Come back from the safari, rest for a while. Have dinner and go to a good night sleep.
- Wake up early, and freshen up. After the morning tea, leave for the third and last round of jungle safari from 6:30 am to 10:00 a.m.
- Come back have lunch and check out.
- A drop back to Nagpur railway station or airport will be arranged. You will be provided with packed dinner as well.
Min pax required 2
Park will be closed on Thursday so the guest are requested to arrive early on Tuesday so that they can go for evening safari as the parks will be closed on Thursday
3 jungle safaris in core zone of forest
2 breakfast, 2 lunch, 2 hi-tea and 2 dinner
Pick up and drop from nearest railway station
Gypsy from forest gate
- Any kind of personal expenses or other optional tours will be charged extra
- Usage of cameras during the safari is chargeable.
- Train tickets or flight tickets to Nagpur and back
- Transfers from airport will be chargeable as per actual
- Any kind of drinks and mineral water will be charged extra
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary or stay on account of bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
Food and Cuisines
- Appropriate clothing and footwear
- Insect repellant
- General medicines
- Personal hygiene products
- Behave responsibly
- Take care of belongings
- Maintain cleanliness
- Follow rules
- Ask for guidance
- Wear brightly colored or high-contrast clothes
- Wave to animals
- Throw garbage anywhere in the forest
- Speak above a whisper
- Yell at animals or feed them
- Beat on the sides of the vehicles or clap hands
- Wonder around in the forest unattended
Nagzira National Park
Nagpur: 119 Km, 2 Hr(s): 30 Min(s)
Bus : Many buses ply to Nagpur from Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and more. Nearest bus-stand is at Sakoli and Tirora.
Train : A large number of trains halt at Nagpur Railway station
Air : The nearest international airport is Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport, Nagpur.