Why to go
- As little child haven’t we all wished if we were a bird and could fly high in that beautiful blue sky. Well, this joyride has the answer to that childhood question. Fulfil your lifetime wish and take a lifetime experience home!
- Get awed by the ethereal beauty of the island city and will also experience the all-embracing view of Sea Link, Mumbai Skyline & Arabian Ocean with continuous expert commentary from our professional pilot.
- Make the special days memorable
What to know
- This joyride around the city is a four-seater arrangement only.
- The time for your flight can be confirmed only a day prior due to clearance protocol.
- In case, you are a group of three or less, share your joyride with other passengers as well.
- The 15 minutes of flying package will let your enjoy a larger stretch of Mumbai
- On wednesday Joy ride will not be operational
- Making your day special would be our pleasure. Just let us know about the occasion in advance and leave the arrangement to us. However, these arrangements are subjected to extra charges.
Ideal for :
Difficulty Level :
From 14 Feb to 31 Mar
10 minutes : 4500/-per person
Maximum Pax: The helicopter can take a maximum of 3 Guests
Note: Kids below 4 yrs are not allowed
DURING MONSOONS THE RIDE WILL BE SUBJECT TO WEATHER CONDITIONS AND DGCA PERMISSIONS.
South Mumbai : It covers the lovely South Mumbai. In this package you will experience the scenic beauty of Juhu, Bandra, Worli Sea Link and Worli Sea Face. The helicopter will also fly over the famous Mahalaxmi Temple and Mahalaxmi race course. As the gusts of wind fall on your face and you get one with the nature, explore the beauty of sunbathed landmarks like ‘The Queens Necklace, Chowpaty, Haji-Ali and Marine drive. Get the birds-eye view of The Gateway of India and the iconic Taj Mahal hotel. The list doesn’t end here, come take a ride and discover the rest yourself!
From 14 Feb to 31 Mar
10 minutes : 7000/-per person
Maximum Pax: The helicopter can take a maximum of 4 Guests
Kids below 4 yrs are not allowed
- The tariff includes the safety equipment that will be provided to you for the flight and of course the flight.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Your safety is our priority. To keep you safe, instructions will be given by the pilot before the helicopter takes off. You can cooperate with us by strictly following the instructions.
- The pilot is given the authority to deviate from the plans due natural or technical problems, again to ensure your complete security. Kindly support the decisions made by the pilot as they will be final and mandatory.
- To provide you with the best services, please give us enough time to streamline the ride. So kindly report half an hour before the flight.
- For security reasons security check will be done before boarding on the helicopter.
- You are prohibited to take cameras along with you.
- Children below the age of three and Pregnant ladies are not allowed aboard as it might prove to be dangerous for them.
- Flight time or take off will be subjected to DCGA permission, air traffic clearance and weather conditions of the city. Hence, the time for the same will be confirmed to you a day prior to flight.
- Providing identity proof of each member is mandatory.
Train : Santacruz Railway Station
Air : Mumbai Airport