Why to go
- What better experience than diving into the sea with a view of clear water, underwater flora and fauna and beautiful corals?
- Scuba Diving in Malvan is easier as there arenâ€™t a lot of currents or waves in the sea so you dive in relatively calmer waters.
- You neednâ€™t worry about your safety while scuba diving in Malvan as the oxygen cylinder will be carried by your assisting diver who will be provided with a BCD (Buoyancy Control Device) in case of emergencies
- These are tandem rides, so even non-swimmers can enjoy this activity
- Get yourself clicked in the water along with the cool scuba gear and marine life, a great photo op
What to know
- For Malvan scuba diving there is usally a wait time of 20-30 minutes before the dive as the gear is made ready for the diver
- Only if youâ€™re comfortable, you should opt for the swim fins while scuba diving in Malvan as it may be an obstacle to you if youâ€™re a non-swimmer
- The scuba-diving instructors have undertaken extensive training and are very well-trained
- You can opt for some amazing pictures of yourself and a video of your experience while scuba diving in Malvan at a slightly extra cost.
- You will be provided all safety gear and swimming costumes when you dive
Ideal for :
Difficulty Level :
About Scuba Diving
What to do
- A Malvan scuba diving experience is exhilarating and a must-do for every sea lover
- Opt for an amazing video or get yourself clicked underwater while scuba diving in Malvan with beautiful corals and variety of colorful fishes surrounding you
- Enjoy different water sports nearby like Banana ride, speed boat ride, bumper ride, parasailing, sea kayaking, Dolphin safari, fishing, etc at affordable rates.
- Explore the famous Shivaji Maharaja's Sindhudurg fort and other historical monuments around.
- In the evenings you can chill and relax on the beach, and even opt for fishing or a romantic boat ride
- Nothing beats a good old-fashioned walk on the beach
- Treat yourself to mouthwatering coastal cuisine
- Boating cost (Dandi Beach - to and fro)
- Instructors& equipment charges.
- Photographs and video charges(INR 200/- per person)
- Any other charges mentioned above.
- Lunch, Snacks and other eateries.
- 80% refund on cancellation done 2 days prior to the scheduled activity. No refund on cancellation after that.
- Wear comfortable clothes suitable for water sports. Heavy clothes such as jeans are not advised
- Carry spare swimming trunks, light towel if need be
- Regular Sun Cap or Hat and Hand Towel
- Water (2 litres minimum)
- One set of spare clothes
- Rucksack - Pack all items in plastic bags before packing it in your backpack or rucksack.
- Snacks/ Biscuits, etc
- Wearing Gold and other ornaments
- Carrying large amounts of cash, credit and debit cards
- Carrying many unnecessary items.
Will there be any changing facility available on boats?
Panjim: 110 Km, 2 Hr(s): 30 Min(s)
Pune: 386 Km, 8 Hr(s)
Mumbai: 486 Km, 10 Hr(s)
Kudal: 30 Km: 50 Min(s)
Kankavli: 50 Km, 1 Hr(s): 10 Min(s)
Bus : Alight at Kudal or Kankavli and avail local transport to your destination on Revtale, Malvan. Take an auto rickshaw or bike to reach Chivala Beach to enjoy scuba diving in Malvan.
Train : Alight at Kudal or Kankavli and avail local transport to your destination on Revtale, Malvan
Air : Nearest airport is Goa Airport. Mumbai Airport is a long drive away.
Ask a Question
What Others Have Asked
Amazing experience and very very good service by skilled trainers....