Why to go
- Create your very own personalised pots and surprise loved ones by gifting them on special occasions
- Add to your credit a new talent that will inspire you to become more creative
- Create ceramic masterpieces and get tips and inspiration from experts, who are well-qualified and experienced
- Pot painting is a fun group activity, so you can enjoy spending quality time with your friends and family, painting pots together
- The workshop is great for kids as it will aid their drawing and painting skills and help them in art projects
What to know
- Trained professionals will provide step-by-step, hands-on training to budding artists
- For the pot-painting course, the age limit is 8 years and above
- The workshop offers hands-on pot-painting procedure, including the materials, which includes ceramic pots and colours
- The workshop is held in a relaxing space, where creative inspiration can be easily found
Ideal for :
Difficulty Level :
- Ceramic pot
- Paints Paint brushes
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions
Mumbai ( GPO): 36 Km: 50 Min(s)
Bus : Several Best buses ply to Mahavir Nagar, Kandivali West.
Train : Take a Western Railway suburban train and alight at Borivali or Kandivali station. You can take a bus (Best bus no. 277 and 246 from Borivali station) or an auto from the station to Mahavir Nagar, Kandivali West.
Air : Nearest airport is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai.