Why to go
- A plush holiday retreat, this villa is a luxurious getaway, away from the hustle-bustle of the city.
- The large open terrace and the indoor plunge pool will make sure you never have a dull moment during your holiday here.
- Well-connected and located close to both Mumbai and Pune, this villa is a perfect weekend retreat.
What to know
- Enjoy the indoor plunge pool located in the living room of the villa.
- The caretaker who stays in the outhouse will be available at your service from 8 am to 8 pm.
- There is a separate room in the villa which can accommodate a cook or a driver.
- The villa has a fully equipped kitchen and the guests are allowed to use the services at extra cost and prior notice. If you do not wish to cook, you can order food from the restaurant around.
- In case of a power cut, the villa has a provision for a backup generator. But monsoon season in this location cause a lot of power outages. Hence The generator would need to be given some rest time every 3/4 hours which the guests may need to know.
- The last 100 m access to the villa is not in very good condition due to the heavy rains and soft soil. Hence, the guests will need to walk this stretch for accessing the villa.
Ideal for :
What to do
- Relax in the comfy interior of this villa which is designed with all necessary modern amenities.
- Go for nature walks as the villa is located close to mountains and valleys.
- Have fun in the indoor private pool of the villa.
- Enjoy sunsets and sunrises from the roof top terrace.
- Make the most of the basement along with its extended lawn, where you can enjoy indoor games.
Near by Attractions
26 Jan to 29 Jan / 11 Mar to 13 Mar (Mandatory 2 Nights)
- Child below 5 years of age will be complimentary. Child between 5 years to 10 years will be charged as per child. Beyond 10 years, the adult rate will be applicable.
- Further, a refundable deposit of Rs 5000 need to pay as add on. In case of any damages to the property, the amount will be adjusted against the deposit. If not the entire amount will be returned after the check-out.
Food and Cuisines
- Swimming costume
- Emergency medicines.
- Personal sanitary products.
- Sufficient pairs of clothing.
- Government Identification documents of all the guests.
- Come with a positive attitude.
- Ask the caretaker for any guidance.
- Take care of your belongings.
- Keep cleanliness in and around you.
- Inform the caretaker in case of any situation.
- Forget identification documents where necessary.
- Leave behind valuables.
- Quarrel about petty issues.
- Leave children unattended around the pool
- Drugs are strictly not allowed, you would be evacuated immediately in case you are found using prohibited substances.
- No playing loud music at the property beyond 10 pm.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the villa.
- Food, beverages or any breakable and perishable articles are not allowed anywhere near the pool.
- Usage of the pool is only allowed from 6 am to 10 pm and in proper costume only.
- Breakage / destruction is payable by Guest before check-out.
- Check-out has to be at the stipulated time, in case, of delay beyond the stipulated time, extra charges will be applicable, which will have to be paid before check-out.
- ID proof is mandatory.
Is there caretaker available?
Mumbai : 83 Km, 1 Hr(s): 35 Min(s)
Pune : 64 Km, 1 Hr(s): 20 Min(s)
Satara : 174 Km, 2 Hr(s): 55 Min(s)
Bus : Take any state transport bus or Volvo to Lonavala Bus stand
Train : Nearest railway station is Lonavala
Air : Nearest airport is Pune