Why to go
- For starters, not only are you in the lap of nature but also lap of luxury, a rather seductive combination we believe.
- An offbeat stay in a destination that only some two and a half hours from Mumbai.
- No pesky neighbours to interfere.
What to know
- A cook can be arranged on prior request
- The last mile to property is unpaved.
- Small pets are allowed.
Ideal for :
What to do
- Gaze at the unendingly stunning landscape and the portraits nature paints at sunrise and sundown from the edge of the infinity pool or while sipping on the bubbly in the jacuzzi.
- Lounge in any one of the decks and nap the afternoon away.
- Enjoy a picnic by the lake or go fishing.
- With speakers both inside and outside, it's the perfect place to let your hair down.
- There is a pool table too for that one game to go with schnapps.
- With so much deck space, why not dine al-fresco under the stars while barbequing.
- Trek to the Tung Fort that stands right behind the property.
- The regular attractions such as Della's Adventure Camp, Adlabs Imagica, Aamby Valley and Tiger's Point are reachable within an hour of driving.
Near by Attractions
- You can visit major tourist attractions in Lonavala and Khandala.
- Places like the Karla Caves, Bhushi Dam, Walvan Dam, Lohagad Fort, Tungarli Lake and the Tiger Point are worth visiting
- A visit to the Bhairavnath temple is also worth considering.
Tariff :: April 30, 2017
Weekday :: Rs.44445/- Per Night for 8 Adults
Weekend :: Rs 55555/- Per Night for 8 Adults
Extra Adult :: Rs.3890 Per Night Per Adult
Tariff ::26 Jan & 10 to 13 March
Rs 61115/- Per Night for 8 Adults
Extra Adult :: Rs.5555/- Per Night Per Adult
Minimum Occupancy :: 8 Adults
Maximum Occupancy :: 14 Adults
Minimum 2 Nights booking is Mandatory for Weekends (Fri to Sun)
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (One cycle)
- Any other thing not mentioned in inclusion
Food and Cuisines
- No Refund
- Walking shoes
- Personal toiletries
- Raincoat/ umbrella
- Sunglasses/ Hat
- Basic first aid kit containing medication
- Carry ID Proof
- Do abide by the house rules
- Do ensure personal safety of valuables
- Don’t create noise after 10 pm
- No pilferage/ destruction of the property
- No Littering the grounds
- Drugs are strictly not allowed, you would be evacuated immediately incase found using prohibited substances
- No playing loud music at the property beyond 10 pm
- Breakage / destruction is payable by Guest before Check-out
- Checkout has to be at stipulated time, in case of delay beyond the stipulated time, extra charges will be applicable, which will have to be paid before check-out
- ID proof mandatory
Mumbai: 108 Km, 2 Hr(s): 43 Min(s)
Pune: 90 Km, 2 Hr(s): 19 Min(s)
Lonavala : 25 Km, 1 Hr(s): 1 Min(s)
Bus : State transport buses regularly ply between major cities to Lonavala
Train : The nearest railway station is Lonavala The remaining journey to be continued by road.
Air : The nearest airports are Mumbai (95 km approx.) and Pune (65 km approx.) The road is one of the most beautiful ways to reach Lonavala.