Why to go
- Location, location, location! It sits in the lap of nature, boasting of every creature comfort your heart could desire.
- Once there, you really don’t have to go out of the way to look for ways to fill the hours. There is plenty to see and do here.
- The property boasts of a medicinal garden, a must visit if you ask us!
What to know
- The resort is at a considerable distance from the closest city or town so please carry extra essentials like prescribed medications, baby food, etc.
- It’s an eco friendly resort; it’s every element designed to complement and sustain the very nature that ensconces it.
- You may not have access to some activities/ facilities during the monsoon season.
Ideal for :
What to do
- Wake up to the sound of crickets; savor your morning brew because there’s no hurry to get anywhere!
- Go for a dip in the pool, plant yourself on one of the deck chairs with a book in hand and spend some quality time with your favorite author.
- If you get tired of lazing around, there’s plenty to do here right from archery, trekking, boating cycling to more sedate pursuits like a game of carom.
- Ditch your diet plans for a day or two and take advantage of the multi-cuisine restaurant to indulge your culinary whims.
- There’s a watchtower you can access for bird watching, star gazing or capturing the panoramic views on camera.
Near by Attractions
- The Vaitarna and Beze dams, ideal picnic spots, are close by.
- Important places of pilgrimage like Trimbakeshwar Temple, Ramkund, Shirdi, Anjaneri, Infant
- Jesus Church, Panchavti, Sunni Shai Masjid too are worth visiting.
- If you are in this part of the country, a trip to the Sula Vineyards for some wine tasting or stocking up is but a must!
- A Coin Museum in the vicinity also makes for an interesting visit.
- Taxes (24%)will be calculated at the time of booking in the cart
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusion
Food and Cuisines
- No Refund
- Things to carry
- Swimming costume
- Emergency medicines.
- Personal sanitary products.
- Come with a positive attitude.
- Ask the caretaker for any guidance.
- Take care of your belongings.
- Keep cleanliness in and around you.
- Inform the caretaker in case of any situation.
- Forget identification documents where necessary.
- Leave behind valuables.
- Quarrel about petty issues.
- Litter in and around the property.
- Leave children unattended around the pool.
- Drugs are strictly not allowed, you would be evacuated immediately in case, you are found using prohibited substances.
- No playing loud music at the property beyond 10 pm.
- A swimming costume is compulsory for the usage of the pool.
- Breakage / destruction is payable by Guests before check-out.
- Check-out has to be at the stipulated time, in case, of delay beyond the stipulated time, extra charges will be applicable, which will have to be paid before check-out.
- ID proof is mandatory.
Nashik: 23 Km: 34 Min(s)
Igatpuri: 50 Km: 59 Min(s)
Mumbai: 171 Km, 3 Hr(s): 1 Min(s)
Pune: 290 Km, 5 Hr(s): 29 Min(s)
Bhandardara: 76 Km, 1 Hr(s): 50 Min(s)
Bus : There are AC, Non AC, Sleeper and Volvo buses that ply from Mumbai to Nasik
Train : Trains are available to Nasik from Mumbai CST.
Air : Nashik Airport is the closest airport. One can fly down to Nasik from Mumbai and then take on the further journey to the property.