Why to go
- Paragliding is a unique activity- one in sync with nature where you are untethered, using nature’s forces such as the sun and wind to propel you forward.
- Aviation purists swear by its adrenaline quotient, you’ll be flying with your heart in your mouth right till touchdown.
What to know
- Paragliding is a weather dependent activity; hence there could be last minute changes in the plans for the day.
- You will have to walk a small trail to arrive at the flying site- so wear appropriate footwear.
- Please do not eat a full meal and then participate in the activity.
- A certain level of fitness is required out of all the participants.
- It’s not suitable for those prone to epileptic fits or suffering from a heart condition.
Ideal for :
Difficulty Level :
What to do
- There are few activities that elicit such a high like flying well, literally.
- If you go through the whole thing with your eyes closed, it would be a cry shame! Will those lids to stay open and you will be rewarded with some magnificent views.
- Be one (almost) with nature.
- Put that selfie stick to good use!
Near by Attractions
There is no time like the present to do something that's going to take your breath away, every puff of it!
It's time to spread your wings, and we mean that quite literally! Here's the perfect opportunity to glide across the skies with the wind in your face and whipping your hair. If you can manage a selfie, well, nothing like it! Strap yourself in along with your instructor and get ready or a ride to remember once you’ve been briefed and disclaimers have been signed.
Tariff - December 2016 - March 31, 2017
Weekday Rates (Monday - Friday)
Rs. 2500/- Per Person Per Flight
Weekend Rates (Saturday - Sunday)
Rs. 3000/- Per Person Per Flight
Minimum Occupancy - 2 Adults
Maximum Occupancy - 15 Adults
- Pick up and drop from Kamshet,
- No Refund
- Sun block
- Shoes (preferably with ankle support)
- Full sleeve shirts/tops
- Loose fitting Trousers/jeans
- No littering
- Pilot has the final say
Mumbai: 102 Km, 2 Hr(s): 6 Min(s)
Pune: 47 Km, 1 Hr(s): 16 Min(s)
Lonavala: 19 Km: 29 Min(s)
Bus : Lonavala (the nearest town) is well connected to Mumbai and Pune, with both Government and Private Bus Services operating at regular frequency. Kamshet is about 15 Kms from Lonvala on the Old Mumbai - Pune Highway
Train : From Mumbai, there are many trains available for Lonavala. You can then change to a suburban train for Kamshet. From Pune, you can catch a suburban train to Kamshet
Air : Pune is the nearest airport to Kamshet. For international travelers, Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport at Mumbai is the nearest international airport. Tourist Taxis are easily available from Mumbai Airport to drop you off at Kamshet.