Why to go
- With just over an hour’s drive away from Mumbai, it is the perfect weekend getaway trip you’ve longed to take with your loved ones.
- An eco system that nurtures creativity, it’s far more than just a getaway.
- Experience staying in cottages made of all natural materials
What to know
- The property welcomes pets. No need for you to leave your furry friends at home while you relax at this beautiful art center.
- It is a non air-conditioned property but the temperatures are usually 4-5 degrees cooler indoors, as the rooms are made of mud.
- The rooms have mattresses atop woven mats to stay true to the rustic ambiance.
Ideal for :
What to do
- The property boasts of an amphi-theatre, where you can set up a show on request or catch one!
- Indulge in a campfire/barbeque night if you so please.
- Lie down on a hammock reading your favorite book and proceed to snooze.
- Undertake a plethora of activities to choose from – indoor games in a dedicated indoor area, nature walks, vast outdoor areas where one can play outdoor sports too, and an indoor lounge where you can just relax.
- Take part in the workshops that keep taking place from time to time.
- The property also has dedicated meeting and conference rooms, so you can bring in your office colleagues for a trip and discuss important matters with your team.
- This unique property also holds various festivals, camps and workshops in order to bring together different forms of art. Book yourself one!
Near by Attractions
Bhimashankar– Bhimashankar is a jyotirlinga shrine situated close to Pune, in the ghat of the Sahyadri hills. The Bhimashankara temple is a composite of old and the new structures in the Nagara style of architecture. It shows the excellence of the skills achieved by ancient Vishwakarma sculptors. It is a must visit place for all the religion and history fans.
Morbe Dam – Morbe Dam is a beautiful gravity dam on the Dhavari River. The Morbe Lake is the main source of water for Navi Mumbai. Quite a treat if you wish to simply hang out!
Weekday (Sun – Thu) :: INR 7000 per night for 4 pax
Weekend ( Fri – Sat) :: INR 10000 per night for 4 pax
Max Occupancy :: 04 adults
Long weekend Rates ( min 2 nights booking )
Quadruple Basis :: INR 10000 per night for 4 pax
Max Occupancy :: 04 adults
Long weekend dates ( min 2 nights booking )
24th Feb to 26th Feb - Mahashivratri
10th to 13th March – Holi
14th April to 16th April - Good Friday
29th April to 1st May - May Day
Child upto 5 years can enjoy a complimentary stay
Note :: Non veg meal avlb as per alacarte system ( need to pay additional cost
- Meals ( veg )
- Access to Recreation Center, Garden Center, Café, Kitchen, Open Air Amphitheatre
- Soft Activities
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions above
Food and Cuisines
Cuisine: Chinese, Continental
- No Refund
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Prescribed medication
- Walking shoes
- Govt recognised ID for every adult
- Your favourite music/book
- First-aid kit
- Hand Sanitizer and other travel essentials
- Be sensitive towards your natural surroundings.
- Be polite to the house staff.
- Do not pollute the natural environment
- Do not smoke near the thatch
- Do not do drugs
- Do not damage any property including the manicured gardens
- Do not litter
- Do not litter and be considerate about your surroundings
- Don't be a spoilsport and disturb others. Turn down the volume of your music system post 10 pm.
- As you enjoy your vacation, please be courteous and considerate towards the caretaker
Mumbai: 54 Km, 1 Hr(s): 15 Min(s)
Pune: 97 Km, 1 Hr(s): 46 Min(s)
Bus : Take any State Transport Bus to Karjat Bus Station. Alight there, and avail local transport to your destination.
Train : Regular local trains connect Mumbai to Karjat. The trains are the most convenient mode of travel to Karjat.
Air : Nearest airport to Karjat is the Chattrapati Shivaji Domestic Airport