Why to go
- The property boasts of beautiful gardens, and with picturesque view of the Khamboli Dam and the mountains in the backdrop, it gives you the perfect vibes
- Away from the hustle and bustle of the city, seek adventure and soul-soothing activities that charge your imagination, all at the same time
What to know
- The deluxe rooms in the property are air-conditioned, while the family rooms aren’t. It is cool enough as the surroundings are replete with nature.
- This property welcomes pets. So while you enjoy a relaxing time at the property, your pets too can enjoy the sun in the garden.
- Some activities such as water rappelling take place only during the Monsoons.
Ideal for :
What to do
- You have got a plethora of options to choose from with umpteen outdoor and indoor activities. This resort has dedicated spaces for kids and young groups to play outdoor games like volleyball, badminton, soccer, etc.
- This is a heaven for adventure lovers. You can indulge in adventure sports like zip-line, off-road cycling, and rappelling.
- Take a walk in the natural surroundings and soothe yourself
- If you’re in a lazy mood, simply lie down on a hammock and soak in the sun.
- The property boasts of a huge swimming pool and also a baby pool for the kids. Go ahead and make a splash.
- A lot of art and craft workshops are also organized here. Pottery, Paper-cutting and jewelry making activities are held for your entertainment.
Near by Attractions
Khadakwasla Dam, Lavasa and Neelkanteshwar are other destinations you can choose to visit A large lake surrounds the Khadakwasla Dam known as the Khadakwasla lake and it acts as a water source for Pune city. Sit by the water and calm your senses.
One of the most popular tourist spots in the country, Lonavala, is just 20kms. Lonavala has its own attraction points – sunset point, Tiger point, etc. amongst others.
A spiritual center that spans 65 acres of serene, pictorial landscape surrounded by the Sahyadri Mountains. This monument is a collective offering to Swami Chinmayananda by his disciples, devotees and beneficiaries for all his work, selfless service, dedication and love.
Pawana Yacht Club is situated at Pawana dam in the sub division of Maval. Pawana Dam a prominent place in history especially in Shivaji’s region and the Peshwa era.
Tariff : Till March 31, 2017
Extra Child(3-6yrs)- Rs. 675/- Per Night Per Child
Minimum Occupancy - 2 Adults
Maximum Occupancy - 3 Adults
Please Note: Tariff for long weekends and public holidays may be subject to revision. You may be required to pay the difference(if any) a week before Check-In.
Rs.4900/- Per Room Per Night on double occupancy
Extra Adult Rate - Rs.1500/- Per Night Per Person
Tariff for long weekends and public holidays may be subject to revision. You may be required to pay the difference(if any) a week before Check-In.
Rs. 17500/- Per night for 10 Pax
Extra Adult - 1750/- Per Night Per Person
Extra Child(3-6yrs)- Rs. 875/- Per Night Per Child
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner All Inclusive
- Other meals
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions above
Food and Cuisines
- No refund
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Prescribed medication
- Govt recognised ID for every adult
- Your favorite music/book
- First-aid kit
- Hand Sanitiser and other travel essentials
- Be sensitive towards your natural surroundings.
- Be polite to the house staff.
- Do not pollute the natural environment
- Do not damage any property including the gardens.
- Please do not litter the area.
- No playing loud music after 10 PM
Pune: 38 Km, 1 Hr(s): 30 Min(s)
Mumbai: 157 Km, 3 Hr(s): 30 Min(s)
Train : Pune Railway Station or Chinchwad station. You can get a cab or local transport to your destination in Mulshi.
Air : Nearest airport Pune