Why to go
- Classy stay facilities, a fun dance floor and lively interiors - this villa is your party-home this weekend!
- Did we forget to mention an infinity swimming pool?
What to know
- The property is pet friendly.
- It can easily accommodate a large group- whether it be friends or family.
- It is roughly a 2-hour drive from Mumbai,
Ideal for :
What to do
- The property is situated in a resort. You can opt for activities like valley crossing, kayaking, mountain climbing, etc to inject some fun in to your getaway.
- The open garden space allows you to smoke sheesha and have a relaxing time with your friends.
- The pool can be accessed anytime in the day, so party the nights away or just watch the sunrise from the pool!
- Show off your moves on the large dance floor and jive the night away.
Near by Attractions
Tariff - March 31, 2017
Rs. 20000/- Per Night for 8 adults
Extra Adult - Rs. 2500/- Per Night Per Person
Extra Child Rate - Below 5 years Complimentary, above 5 years same rate.
Minimum Occupancy - 8 Adults
Maximum Occupancy - 25 Adults
Tariff for long weekends and public holidays may be subject to revision. You may be required to pay the difference(if any) a week before Check-In.
- All meals, Non-veg meals at an extra cost though.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions above
Food and Cuisines
- No Refund
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Prescribed medication
- Govt recognised ID for every adult
- Your favourite music/book
- First-aid kit
- Hand Sanitiser and other travel essentials
- Be sensitive towards your natural surroundings.
- Be polite to the house staff.
- Do not leave the property littered.
- Do not damage any property including the manicured gardens.
- Use of prohibited substances within the premises is banned.
- Please check out on the stipulated time.
Mumbai: 120 Km, 2 Hr(s): 38 Min(s)
Nashik: 118 Km, 4 Hr(s): 49 Min(s)
Palgar: 50 Km, 1 Hr(s): 11 Min(s)
Bus : Follow Eastern Express Highway/Mumbai - Agra National Highway and NH48 to Palghar - Manor Road in Manor. Take the exit from NH48. Follow Wada - Manor Road and Vikramgad - Wada Road to Sajan Dam Road
Train : Palghar Railway Station is the nearest railway station to the property. The Palghar station is well connected to Mumbai with daily to and fro trains to Mumbai.
Air : Mumbai Airport is the closest. You can get a cab or local transport from the airport to Palghar.