Why to go
- A stunning property, with cozy and comfortable rooms and an enviable view of the Dhaulagiri ranges.
- It’s ideal for those looking for a place that’s not going to see too many foot falls.
What to know
- The hotel is in the outskirts of the town, it’s about 10 kilometers from Dalhousie town.
- You could chance upon insects during your stay here as the property is on a remote hillside.
- The property also has a swimming pool which is almost an anomaly in these parts.
Ideal for :
What to do
- Walk in the realms of nature and treat yourself to a visual experience of the Dhaulagiri ranges if you opt for the nature walk arranged by the hotel.
- Enjoy a silent night under the sky full of stars, with the warmth of the fire at the camp area.
- Gorge on the scrumptious meal prepared at their rustic in-house rustic restaurant overlooking the mystic mountains.
- After an arduous day of exploration, retire into our garden porch with some hot cup of tea/coffee and have a date with the horizons for a change!
Near by Attractions
Chamera Lake is actually a reservoir formed by the Chamera dam and is located about 6.3 kilometers from the hotel. It’s one of the tourist hotspots, as one can undertake fishing, angling and boating at the lake. An adventure junkie can also opt for various water sports that are conducted here - river rafting, motor boating, canoeing, and kayaking.
The highest peak in Dalhousie, Daikund is picturesque and worth visiting while in Dalhousie. If one enjoys trekking this is a perfect trail with breathtaking views, it’s also a motor able road uphill. Just about 8.5 kilometers from the hotel, this peak gives a 360-degree view of the entire valley and provides a picture perfect view of the lush green trees and tranquil mountains.
Built in1909, this church is the largest church in Dalhousie built by the British Army. Now maintained by the district of Jalandhar, the church was made with the dressed-stone material, and is one of the major tourist spots. St. Patrick’s Church is about 1.6 kilometers from the hotel.
Touted as the popular destination for all your shopping needs, this market also houses the Tibetan shopping arena. One can also enjoy a variety of street food just at the proximity of 2.8 kilometers from the hotel.
Bordered by tall, beautiful trees the road leading to Subhash chowk from Gandhi Chowk, is known as the Garam Sadak. This stretch receives a lot of sun during the day and hence makes for a perfect atmosphere to walk down the path. This road only meant for pedestrians also overlooks the city of Dalhousie and is popular amongst the locals and tourist alike.
Located amidst thick deodar forest, the Kalatop wildlife sanctuary is a popular destination amongst the tourists for its picturesque trekking trails and unmatched views of the snowcapped mountains. Situated just about 4 kilometers from the hotel, this place is a must visit.
Tariff - February 11, 10, 2017 - April 30, 2017
Rs. 3600/- Per Night on Double Occupancy
Extra Adult - Rs. 1000/- Per Person Per Night
Child up to 5 years can enjoy a complimentary stay
Minimum Occupancy - 2 Adults
Maximum Occupancy - 3 Adults
- Pick-up and drop facility
- All the things that are not mentioned in the inclusion
Food and Cuisines
- No Refund
- Warm clothes
- Prescribed medicines
- Comfortable shoes/ walking shoes
- Mosquito repellent
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Caps/ hats
- Valid government ID
- Your favorite book/ music
- Hotel booking voucher
- Be sensitive towards your surroundings
- Turn off the lights and taps when not in use
- Leave behind valuables
- Don’t pollute the natural environment
- A swimming costume is a must if you wish to take a dip in the pool.
- Swimming pool is not accessible post 10:00 pm.
- Don't play loud music post 10:00 pm, be a little considerate towards others.
- Do not carry prohibitive substance, if caught you will be evicted immediately.
Dalhousie: 12 Km: 24 Min(s)
Pathankot: 76 Km, 2 Hr(s): 7 Min(s)
Delhi: 553 Km, 9 Hr(s): 6 Min(s)
Chandigarh: 309 Km, 6 Hr(s): 5 Min(s)
Bus : Dalhousie is very well connected with major cities around; however, the best route would be from either Pathankot or Chamba as the roads are in good condition. A lot of private companies, Himachal Road Transport Corporation and Haryana Road Transport Corp
Train : The closest railway station to Dalhousie is Pathankot's Chakki Bank railhead. You also have an option of overnight trains from Delhi, which is well connected to all the other major Indian cities.
Air : Pathankot Airport is the closest to Dalhousie (approximately 75 kilometer), however, it is connected to New Delhi only. The other alternative to Pathankot is Gaggal Airport in the Kangra district which is about 140 kilometers from Dalhousie. The Gaggal ai