Why to go
- Contemporary facilities with wonderful amenities, and charming views – it’s the perfect place to be!
- Enjoy a private family getaway or
- You won’t miss not having a swimming pool as there are plenty of things to do in Lavasa, and the Lavasa lake is just 2kms away from this bungalow
What to know
- The property is pet friendly.
- Owing to the size, the bungalow is ideal for a group of friends or family
Ideal for :
What to do
- Play games like cricket, badminton, throwball etc in the lawn outside the bungalow.
- Watch the sun go down against the backdrop of green hills from the verandah of the bungalow, or simply sip a drink under the starry skies.
- Take a stroll along the beautiful streets near the lake.
- There are a host of things to do such as adventure water sports, a gaming arcade, indoor golf, and other adventure activities like camping, trekking, rappelling and more!
Near by Attractions
- Temghar Dam - The Temghar Dam is situated on the Mutha River that flows through the city of Pune. The enticing panorama around the dam mesmerizes all its visitors.
- Warasgaon Lake – There are innumerable waters sports that take place here. If you want to experience something quick and adrenaline pumping, go for an exciting session of Jetski. For all the courageous souls, Kayaking is the best option.
- Adventure Sports –Unleash your adventurous side with Xthrill Adventure Academy and activities like paint ball, rappelling, rock climbing, camping, trekking and lots more!
- Indoor Golf Club -Indoor Golf Recreational and Learning Center is one of the excellent places to visit in Lavasa. The center guarantees a fun filled day.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions above
Food and Cuisines
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Prescribed medication
- Govt recognised ID for every adult
- Your favourite music/book
- First-aid kit
- Hand sanitizer and other travel essentials
- Be sensitive towards your natural surroundings.
- Be polite to the house staff.
- Do not pollute the natural environment
- Do not damage any property including the d gardens
- Do not play loud music
- Do not smoke inside the rooms
- Playing loud music is not permitted
- It's a family friendly property.
Pune: 60 Km, 2 Hr(s)
Mumbai: 188 Km, 3 Hr(s): 50 Min(s)
Train : The Pune Railway Station, which is 65 kms away from Lavasa, is the railway station closest to the city. From the station, you can take Government Buses to Lavasa or avail a cab / local transport.
Air : From the airport, avail a cab or local transport from the airport to Waterfall Street, Lavasa.